Contact: heather Thompson, Public relations manager, AT 678-684-2257
Newk’s Eatery Becomes Latest National Brand to Join Dinova Marketplace
Atlanta (January 9, 2018) – Dinova, Inc., the only innovative proprietary marketplace exclusively focused on connecting business diners to restaurants nationwide, announced today that Newk’s Eatery has joined its exclusive business dining marketplace.
Award-winning Newk’s Eatery offers grilled and tossed salads, grilled and toasted sandwiches, kettle-batch soups and handcrafted pizzas, each made with premium ingredients such as sushi-grade ahi tuna, tenderloin steak, Atlantic salmon, imported cheeses, scratch-made sauces and dressings, and fresh-brewed Rainforest Alliance Certified iced teas. The brand is often heralded for its something-for-everyone culinary-driven menu, elevated fast casual experience, and selection of indulgent 12-layer cakes, baked fresh in Newk’s very own bakery.
“Dinova enables Newk’s Eatery to grow its relationship with expense account diners, which is especially important in a traffic-challenged environment,” said Stewart Slocum, CMO of the 120-restaurant Newk’s Eatery brand. “Partnership with Dinova grows not only dine-in traffic with business diners but also catering, to go, gift card and gifting business lines."
“What a great kick-off to 2018 with the addition of Newk’s Eatery to the Dinova marketplace,” said Vic Macchio, CEO and founder of Dinova. “Whether you’re on the go, catering or eating in, our marketplace has the perfect restaurant option for business diners across the nation.”
With the start of the new year, Dinova continues to add increasingly diverse restaurant concepts to its more than 14,000 locations nationwide. The addition of Newk’s Eatery and its 120 locations is just one indicator of the substantial growth Dinova will achieve in 2018.
Dinova in the News
Dinova, Inc., the only innovative proprietary marketplace exclusively focused on connecting business diners to restaurants nationwide, announced that Newk’s Eatery has joined its exclusive business dining marketplace. Read more...
- Dinova is the only company providing an innovative, proprietary marketplace exclusively focused on connecting expense account diners to quality restaurants nationwide
- By definition, “business dining” means any meal on a business corporate credit card that can be expensed, including meals purchased during business travel, food for company meetings and events, client entertainment, catering for internal department meetings, and corporate private dining
- Dinova currently influences more than $6 billion in annual business dining spend
- Dinova was founded in 2009 by CEO Vic Macchio (Mack-ē-oh)
- Currently, Dinova has 14,000+ restaurant partners across the United States and growing
- Restaurant segments included in the Dinova marketplace range from quick service, fast casual, casual, polished casual, fine dining, to delis and cafés. These restaurants encompass national and regional brands, large restaurant groups, and award winning independents
- Companies that participate in Dinova’s marketplace range from small to medium sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises
- Dinova has an easy-to-use mobile app that allows business diners to locate in-network restaurants while in town or on the road
- Dinova employs individuals from all over the United States, and has its corporate headquarters in the Metro-Atlanta area
- Dinova has won multiple awards in 2017, including the Technology Association of Georgia’s Top 40 Innovative Technology Company, Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter, the ACG Georgia Fast 40 and a finalist of the Technology Association of Georgia’s SSA Impact Awards
- Dinova received a $40 million investment from Frontier Capital in May 2017