Dinova was named one of the Best Places to Work in the metro Atlanta area by Atlanta Business Chronicle.
To be eligible, please apply now and include your full name, position(s) applying for and be sure to attach your resume and any samples you would like to show.
Expand the job titles below to view the job description.
+ Restaurant Services Manager - Western Region
We love connecting corporations with restaurants, and our fast-growing network of corporate clients and restaurant partners make Dinova the leading provider of dining cost savings solutions for corporations and business growth for restaurants. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we have teams throughout the US pioneering business dining programs to improve the bottom line for restaurants and corporations.
About the role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Client & Partner Success, the Restaurant Services Manager is responsible for the restaurant partner lifecycle with Dinova. It begins by onboarding our restaurant partners and educating them on the operational requirements of Dinova network participation. Ongoing, this role oversees the relationship with our restaurant partners and is responsible for a wide range of day-to-day support activities from the management of routine to complex partner requests and issues. The Restaurant Services Manager serves as the coordinator in a cross-functional support organization to proactively address their restaurant partner’s issues. Additionally, the Restaurant Services Manager works side-by-side with Dinova Channel Marketing to proactively communicate with our restaurant partners, keeping them up-to-date on all Dinova solutions and programs.
This position is responsible for effective and timely communication to ensure partner expectations are met satisfactorily. Demonstrating a high level of professionalism on every interaction in a fast-paced partner support environment, the Restaurant Services Manager works closely with internal departments ensuring best practices throughout the organization are achieved. Keeping our restaurant partners delighted and engaged is vital to this role.
About the team:
Dinova’s Client & Partner Success team is dedicated to maximizing restaurants’ revenue potential by connecting business diners to our preferred restaurant network. We are focused on helping our partners get the most out of our products and programs, and we’re looking for strategic-minded, action-oriented, and results-driven partner advocates. You will be part of a team of smart, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are intent on ensuring our restaurant partners’ success and our dining clients’ enjoyment.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills. You will be a good listener, capable of understanding partner issues and translating them into an appropriate solution. You will be collaborative with your team and across the Dinova organization.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing restaurant partner relationships via virtual interactions.
• Recommending creative ways to assist with the needs of both the restaurant partner and Dinova.
• Overseeing new restaurant partner setup and maintaining information for all accounts via company CRM tool.
• Reviewing, analyzing, and delivering partner dining reports and metrics.
• Managing restaurant interactions to a positive conclusion, including termination requests.
• Working with counterparts in the Corporate Account Success team to inform strategies for restaurant network success.
• Collaborating with Dinova Marketing to organize and manage restaurant promotional events.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field and five years directly related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong organizational skills to proactively manage new and existing restaurant partners monthly.
• Ability to work independently and as a team to create innovative strategies and new options for business challenges.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to quickly develop rapport, credibility and trust and remain in control while interacting professionally and empathetically with customers.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and persuasion skills and the ability to communicate in a professional and clear manner to educate and/or influence clients about a unique service.
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft office suite and CRM.
• Remote position based in Midwest or west coast.
• Light travel (<10%). data-preserve-html-node="true"
What We Offer: We work hard, and we have a great time — our annual employee surveys highly rate our culture, values and leadership. We offer a casual, fun office environment, work/life balance programs, competitive pay rates, and an excellent benefits package that includes: a subsidized choice of medical, dental and vision plans; Medical and Dependent Care FSAs; company-paid life insurance; HSA plan; and company-matching 401(k) plan. As much as we enjoy what we do, we all need time off to relax and recharge, so we provide paid vacation starting at three weeks per year, paid time off for company recognized holidays – plus two holidays of your choice – and paid sick leave.
You can also look forward to TasteDinova Tuesdays, our monthly employee lunch and food drive—bring in canned goods and enjoy a delicious meal featuring selections from our restaurant partners. Each month we collect over fifty pounds of food to support our local food bank. Our social committee keeps things lively with monthly activities such as lunchtime board game competitions, themed pot luck meals, festive holiday decorations, and our annual white elephant gift exchange—the perfect way to regift the weird present you received from your great Aunt.
What We Don’t Have: Bullies, tyrants and jerks – so those who don’t work and play well with others need not apply.
Apply Now! Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinova is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law.