Dinova was named one of the Best Places to Work in the metro Atlanta area by Atlanta Business Chronicle.
To be eligible, please apply now and include your full name, position(s) applying for and be sure to attach your resume and any samples you would like to show.
Expand the job titles below to view the job description.
+ Channel Marketing Manager
Dinova, Inc. (www.dinova.com) is an emerging growth company building an innovative, proprietary marketplace that is quickly becoming the de facto B2B marketing channel for restaurants. Through a seamless backend process, Dinova helps companies save on their third-largest T&E category, meals & entertainment, while simultaneously delivering highly profitable, business diners to preferred restaurants nationwide. In addition, company employees have an easy, real-time way to discover and locate the right restaurants for all their business needs, and through individual registration with Dinova, they also receive personal rewards and benefits every time they use their corporate card at a preferred Dinova restaurant.
Dinova influences more than $6 billion annually in meals and entertainment expenses, and Dinova’s network restaurants gain a disproportionate share of that spending through this readymade base of business diners. These companies range in size from SMBs to Fortune 100, including 40% of the highest-travel-spending companies in the US. Dinova’s 14,000+ restaurant network includes local independents as well as national full-service and limited-service restaurant chains, encompassing all price levels and cuisines.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Content, the Channel Marketing will work with account leads for our corporate accounts, many of them Fortune 500 companies, to develop holistic marketing plans that drive awareness and adoption of the Dinova program. Further, as a key “Brand Champion,” the Channel Marketing Manager must also ensure that all communications reflect Dinova’s core positioning, and support the achievement of the company’s broader revenue as well as travel engagement and overall goals.
Scope of Responsibilities: Support account strategy planning, preparation and execution.
• Act as a strategic partner for Account Development and craft communication strategies that increase awareness and adoption
• Conduct situation analysis and provide marketing and communications recommendations
• Collaborate and assist Corporate Travel and Travel Engagement Managers to integrate with corporate intranets, travel tools and internal communications programs
• Demonstrate analytical skills and experience analyzing program effectiveness
• Execute marketing plan from concept to completion – we are a hands-on team
• Act as a trusted partner and consultant to top global clients for targeted campaigns to influence traveler behavior, experience and spending
Act as a Thought Leader by sharing insights on our industry, marketing, and competitive landscape.
• Determine and share key research and resources to provide insights and best practices
• Create turnkey resources for the sales and account teams
• Represent Dinova in customer meetings and present strategic insights to position Dinova as an industry expert and customer partner Relationship development to create new communication opportunities inside corporate accounts.
• Ensure consistent marketing message across all communication channels – acting as a Brand Ambassador to further brand engagement
• A successful candidate is a well-rounded marketer who can effectively present marketing strategies to audiences with varying levels of marketing comprehension
• The ideal person would possess account management skills and is willing to own and improve revenue generation for the company
Support the growth of Dinova through development of new content and processes.
• Manage relationships/collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as necessary for brand engagement
• Develop standards, systems, workflows and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and repurposing
• Leverage research, customer, and key stakeholder insight to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support Dinova’s point of view and educates the market
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
• Supervise freelance writers, editors, and creative, as necessary; bring in best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, and ability to efficiently write, edit, produce and curate content
• Natural curiosity for new advertising technology, and ability to creatively apply new media to business problems
• Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university preferred • Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience; ideally in channel management, brand or account management preferred.
• High level collaborator who has the ability to manage a matrixed environment
• Up to 25% travel may be required
Dinova offers a competitive benefits package which includes a subsidized choice of medical & dental plans, disability and other supplementary insurance packages, a 401k plan with short vesting and a match, FSA’s, and generous vacation and paid holidays. Independent employee surveys indicate our culture, values, and leadership make this is a great place to work.
+ Marketing Intern
Dinova is an innovative, proprietary marketplace connecting expense account diners to quality restaurants nationwide. Dinova influences $6B annually in business meals and entertainment expenses. Participating companies range from more than a million SMBs to hundreds of Fortune 500 enterprises, and its 14,000+ restaurant network includes local independents, national full-service and limited-service brands, encompassing all price levels and cuisines.
Dinova is currently looking for Fall 2017 interns. This paid marketing/data research internship will entail research to enrich data for company prospects. This role requires knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, to assist with marketing strategy and plans. The intern will learn to use CRM software for data entry, utilize competitive analysis and work with other research personnel. The intern will also help with managing the marketing and trade show calendars, and should be social media savvy. This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
The position will begin immediately – December 1, 2017
Responsibilities: Data entry in Excel, online research, competitive analysis
Requirements: This position has a requirement of professionalism, maturity within an office setting and a knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Not required, but preferred: Knowledge of Hubspot