NAASF and Dinova have a relationship that gives you preferred status with valuable business diners – much like their preferred airline, hotel, and rental car suppliers.
Dinova Is the Business-Grade Restaurant Network for 18M+ Corporate Cardholders
500+ corporations, including the who’s who of the fortune 1000
Government agencies like the Department of Defense
SMB Platforms like Mastercard Easy Savings
Business dining includes: meals with clients, corporate catering, business travel meals, private dining, and more.
Here are some of the top companies dining at Subway:
We drive incremental sales that are from the most profitable diner – a business diner who is spending their company’s money while conducting official company business.
- More frequent, profitable midweek traffic
- Higher check averages
- Operationally invisible – no staff training or POS integration
- Pay-for-performance model delivers no-risk ROI
How has Dinova helped franchisees like yourself?
Dinova Is Operationally Invisible
NO POS integration
NO loyalty cards
NO staff training
Frequently Asked Questions:
We partnered with NAASF and are actively inviting franchisees to join the Dinova Network.
We collect a commission on all transactions from our corporate clients to reward the loyalty of participating companies. This creates a significant incentive for 18M+ cardholders to patronize Subway over competing, non-partner brands.
We provide each franchisee with all of the itemized transaction data on a report called a Franchise Activity Report (FAR) at the end of each month for the previous month’s transactions. For example, July’s transactions will be sent on the August FAR. The FAR provides you with all the transaction details and it also serves as your invoice. We then collect the commission due via ACH.
To opt in or add more of your franchises to the Dinova marketplace, complete the form below.
Dinova is the exclusive business-grade restaurant network for 18M+ corporate cardholders across three key channels:
- 500+ enterprises, including the “Who’s Who” of the Fortune 1000
- Government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Defense
- Small- and medium-sized business cardholders
We offer Subway restaurants the opportunity to receive a larger share of that business dining spend, with companies pointing employees to your restaurant and making it a “preferred option.”
- Dinova drives average checks that are typically 2x+ higher than standard average checks (for a brand like Subway, it would not be unusual to see an average check in the $35-$40 from Dinova diners)
- 77% of the transactions come in Monday through Friday when most restaurants need additional volume.
- In an analysis of transactions for current partner QSR Brands, 92% of sales occurred during the week with an average check size of $58.47. 86% of the customers sent by Dinova were new/incremental and they repeated 1.7X times every 3 months after their first dine.
A business diner is an employee spending company money while conducting official business. These diners: primarily visit mid-week; overwhelmingly (70%) are from out of town (business travelers); have higher check averages; and are your most profitable and highest EBITDA producing guests.
We help you attract these valuable guests by working with our partner companies and government agencies and promoting you behind their security firewalls. You are positioned to their employees as a preferred dining partner.
We offer a robust program that enables employees with corporate credit cards to discover your restaurant location. It includes:
Enterprise: Private and Proprietary Channels – We equip travel managers with a toolkit of resources and support, everything they need to easily roll out and optimize our preferred dining program for their organizations. Our account success team helps them reach out to those who influence business dining spend as well as individual diners.
Some of the ways we do this are:
- Incorporating our content into official travel policy and purchasing guidelines
- Integrating with company-provided travel technology tools
- Participating in employee events (like travel fairs and lunch-n-learns)
- Providing customized content for employee newsletters, social channels and other internal channels
- Helping auto-enroll employees in myDinova Rewards, a 100% Dinova-funded, employer-endorsed loyalty program that incentivizes employees to dine in-network
Dinova: Proprietary Tools – Our desktop search tool and mobile app feature only in-network restaurants. Available to all of our corporate partners and diners, our tools enable employees to identify and search for preferred partners by location, restaurant name, cuisine type, dietary preference, and multiple other filters.
Our search tool is available via desktop or mobile app.
We are 100% operationally invisible. Your staff simply provide good hospitality and great food (just like they strive to do with every customer already). The order is taken as normal, charging full menu prices (not devaluing your brand with any discounting). The transaction is paid using a company credit card and we get all the transactional data from the company after the fact.
Contact Laura Wilber at firstname.lastname@example.org.